East Fairview Oil Terminal
NorthStar Transloading is an approximately 180-acre site, located within a 400-acre master development. NorthStar’s services include outbound crude oil and inbound transloading and storage.
- The facilities are located in the heart of the Williston Basin and Bakken Shale fields.
- The facilities are located in McKenzie County, the largest producing county and part of the four-county area that produces most of the state’s crude.
- The property is split by the Burlington Northern Santa Fe rail line and has truck access from two major all season highways.
- Pipeline access to NST Express
- DAPL connectivity
- Five 105,000 barrel tanks; total working storage of 500,000 barrels of crude oil
- Outbound capacity 100,000 barrels per day
- 12 truck unloading stations (LACTs) with a capacity of 500 barrels per hour
- 20 rail car loading bays with a capacity of 700 barrels per hour
- Outbound connection to NST Express pipeline
- Inbound pipeline connections form multiple area pipelines