NorthStar Midstream Terminals
NST East Fairview
- The development is located in the heart of the Williston Basin and Bakken Shale fields.
- The property is located in McKenzie County, the largest producing county and part of the four-county area that produces 85 percent of the state’s crude.
- The property is split by the BNSF/YSVR rail line and has truck access from two major all season highways.
- Five 100,000 Bbl tanks
- Outbound capacity 100,000 Bbl/d
- 12 truck unloading stations (LACTs)
Located in Point Comfort, Texas. The facility was built in 2011 and serves the Matagorda Ship Channel and Gulf Intracoastal Waterway.
- 500,000 to 700,000 Bbls of storage
- Loading of ships and ocean going barges
- Inbound rail
- Approximately 300’ x 52’ or 400’ x 42’
- Ranging from 30,000 to 100,000 Bbls
- Load two barges simultaneously
- Water Depth
- 18’ at Berths #4 and #5
- 36’ at heavy lift dock
Sea Hawk Pipeline
- Asset will be served by the recently acquired, 23-mile pipeline that connects production to the Point Comfort marine terminals
- 80,000 Bbl/day capacityTransloading
- Six truck unloading stations (LACTs)
- Two 4,000 Bbl/hour loading pumps
- 50,000 Bbl crude storage