NorthStar Midstream Terminals
NST East Fairview
- The development is located in the heart of the Williston Basin and Bakken Shale fields.
- The property is located in McKenzie County, the largest producing county and part of the four-county area that produces 85 percent of the state’s crude.
- The property is split by the BNSF/YSVR rail line and has truck access from two major all season highways.
Located in Point Comfort, Texas. The facility was built in 2011 and serves the Matagorda Ship Channel and Gulf Intracoastal Waterway.
- 500,000 to 700,000 Bbls of storage
- Loading of ships and ocean going barges
- Inbound rail
- Approximately 300’ x 52’ or 400’ x 42’
- Ranging from 30,000 to 100,000 Bbls
- Load two barges simultaneously
- Water Depth
- 18’ at Berths #4 and #5
- 36’ at heavy lift dock
Sea Hawk Pipeline
- Asset will be served by the recently acquired, 23-mile pipeline that connects production to the Point Comfort marine terminals
- 80,000 Bbl/day capacityTransloading
- Six truck unloading stations (LACTs)
- Two 4,000 Bbl/hour loading pumps
- 50,000 Bbl crude storage