Twenty-one-mile 12-inch pipeline originating in Point Comfort Texas and terminating near Edna, Texas:
- 100,000 BPD capacity to transport crude/condensate
- Pipeline will provide a direct connection to the Seahawk Terminal
- Seahawk marine terminal offers shippers a less congested Port option with utilization rate <35%
- Matagorda Bay Pilots confirm to NST, ALL (4) classes of Jones Act vessels to transit into Point Comfort.
- The maximum ship size allowable to transit the Matagorda Ship Channel is 229m x 32.2m (751’x 106’). Larger vessels are evaluated on a case by case basis for example, the Arco Sag River with dimensions of 246m X 32.2m (809’ x 106’) was escorted into Port by MBP.