EFV Oil Terminal
NorthStar Transloading is an approximately 180-acre site, located within a 400-acre master development. NorthStar’s services include outbound crude oil and inbound commodity transloading and storage.
- The development is located in the heart of the Williston Basin and Bakken Shale fields.
- The property is located in McKenzie County, the largest producing county and part of the four-county area that produces 85 percent of the state’s crude.
- The property is split by the BNSF/YSVR rail line and has truck access from two major all season highways.
- Five 100,000 barrel tanks; total working storage of 500,000 barrels of crude oil
- Outbound capacity 100,000 Bpd
- 12 truck unloading stations (LACTs) / with a capacity of 500 Bph
- 20 rail car loading bays / with a capacity of 700 Bph
- Connection to NST Express pipeline