NORTHSTAR MIDSTREAM provides flexible midstream solutions, including storage and transportation for North America’s rapidly developing energy industry:
- Crude Transloading Terminal
- Sand Proppant Transloading Terminal
- Crude and Sand Storage
- Crude Pipelines Transportation
- Marine Loading Facilities
- LNG Liquefaction and Bunkering
NORTHSTAR MIDSTREAM operates in the North American regions below:
- EAGLE FORD SHALE: crude gathering, transportation, terminaling, storage and marine loading
- BAKKEN SHALE: crude gathering, transportation, transloading, terminaling and storage; sand transloading and storage
- TEXAS: corporate headquarters in The Woodlands, TX
- EAST COAST: LNG liquefaction, marine transportation and bunkering services
NorthStar Midstream Welcomes Brian L. Melton as SVP of Commercial
Sept. 25, 2019 | News Release
The Woodlands, Texas – Sept. 25, 2019 – NorthStar Midstream (“NorthStar” or the “Company”), a diversified midstream services company, majority owned by funds managed by Oaktree Capital Management, L.P. (“Oaktree”), announced today that Brian L. Melton has been hired as Senior Vice President, Commercial, reporting directly to Chief Executive Officer, Mac Hummel.
ABOUT NORTHSTAR MIDSTREAM
NST Express is a 23 mile bi-directional pipeline linking our East Fairview crude-by-rail terminal, the NST Alexander facility and the Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL).
Seahawk, a 21-mile pipeline beginning near Edna, Texas and ending in Point Comfort, Texas provides a direct connection to the Seahawk terminal capable of transporting 100,000 barrels per day of crude/condensate.
read more ❯