NORTHSTAR MIDSTREAM provides flexible midstream solutions, including storage and transportation for North America’s rapidly developing energy industry:
- Crude Transloading Terminal
- Sand Proppant Transloading Terminal
- Crude and Sand Storage
- Crude Pipelines Transportation
- Marine Loading Facilities
- LNG Liquefaction and Bunkering
NORTHSTAR MIDSTREAM operates in the North American regions below:
- EAGLE FORD SHALE: crude gathering, transportation, terminaling, storage and marine loading
- BAKKEN SHALE: crude gathering, transportation, transloading, terminaling and storage; sand transloading and storage
- TEXAS: corporate headquarters in The Woodlands, TX
- EAST COAST: LNG liquefaction, marine transportation and bunkering services
NorthStar Midstream to Form LNG Marine Transportation Company
August 22, 2019 | News Release
The Woodlands, Texas – AUGUST 22, 2019: NorthStar Midstream, a portfolio company of funds managed by Oaktree Capital Management, L.P., is pleased to announce the formation of Polaris New Energy (“PNE”), a marine transportation company focused on the transportation and distribution of liquefied natural gas (LNG) along the coastal and inland waterways of the United States.
ABOUT NORTHSTAR MIDSTREAM
NST Express is a 23 mile bi-directional pipeline linking our East Fairview crude-by-rail terminal, the NST Alexander facility and the Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL).
Seahawk, a 21-mile pipeline beginning near Edna, Texas and ending in Point Comfort, Texas provides a direct connection to the Seahawk terminal capable of transporting 100,000 barrels per day of crude/condensate.
read more ❯